Monday, February 15, 2010

V-Day ;)

Well Gabe gave his first rose away tooooo MIA! :) His sweetheart as he calls her, however this may need to change to princess! I just found out that she has been saying that Gabe is her Prince Charming and she is the Princess! How cute is that?!!!!? Every meal was a heart shaped one yesterday….Heart shaped French toast, Heart shaped P&J, and then Heart shaped PIZZA! Yumm Yum! Seth got a big floppy dog that Gabe named Kissy and Gabe got a small cute little dog holding a heart and he loves it, but I think he loves the chocolate waaaaay more! Ha lucky for us!!!

I got some really sweet cards and loved them all! I am a lucky girl and feel very loved!

I forget to tell you in my last post about the cute animal sounds that Seth can make…Chicken, Lion, Doggie, elephant with a arm motion, and sometimes a cow! ADORABLE! AND they both love to sing and Dance.  Seth dances to any music as soon as he hears it he starts moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment