Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Brothers

It seems funny sometime to hear myself say…”C’mon Boys” Awww wow God has blessed me so!

Seth already looks up to Gabe and can Light up his face in a second as well as get a laugh from him!

Gabe is enjoying that Seth can now follow him and he wants so bad to have him truly play with him. He has being saying lately..”C’mon Sethy lets go play in the playroom”, I’m trying to get him to understand that he just can’t go with him just yet by himself!

Today when I took them to the doctor to try and stop this cold from setting in, I saw Gabe be protective of his little brother for the first time…After the Dr. checked Gabe’s breathing and was then checking Seth, Gabe leaned in very gently with the sweetest smile and put his arm around him and then started to pat his little head as if to say, “I’m here Seth it’s ok!” awwwwww

Seth is standing on his own for seconds upon seconds and can now hold one hand and walk a bit, he likes holding Gabe’s hand and mine while walking too! 

Oct 2009 118

No comments:

Post a Comment