Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Excited!!!!!

I have started my classes to become a Kindermusik teacher!

Kindermusik is a wonderful way of learning and enhances the overall development of children thru music.  Music is POWERFUL in so many ways!!!! How awesome… ..my two passions, Children & Music!!

I will be taking the class online and will complete it in 15 weeks and then receive my license. ;)

I will be teaching a class to the 1 1/2 yr-3 yr olds accompanied with a parent and my friend Amy will have the 3-5 yr olds, and then my friend Sheri will be teaching sign language! The classes will be held at my church and we are looking at starting in January!

So when I have more details as to when the class will begin and what day and time, I will let you know. We would love to see your little one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment