Friday, December 11, 2009

Gabe’s first Christmas Program

Oh my gosh he was super cute! I’m so mad though because our battery was not working for our video camera and I did take a little footage with my little camera, but I was moving around and it was shakey and did not come out that well!

The evening started with a Pancake supper, which he loved and when we first walked in a little boy ran up and started sayng” HI Gabe over and over” it was cute. Once we sat down here came another little boy that said the same thing, it was adorable! Then next thing I know Gabe is pointing to a little boy and telling me look mama its Eric, can I go say hi and I said of course honey and off he went!  I watched him walk over there with his little hands clasped together in front of his body and he smiled and told the little boy hi…I just realized how much Gabe is growing in that moment, what a sweet little boy! Oh and then he saw a little girl named Sienna, he said Mama I’ll stand by Sienna and you take picture, K?!! After dinner we headed over to see Santa… I wasn’t sure if Gabe was going to go for it, because during the day he kept saying he didn’t want to see him and that he “wasn’t” scared of him, which means he IS! To my surprise he was fine, I think seeing all his little friends going too also helped! :) Seth was a little questionable, but did fine.

I was so proud of Gabe he was well behaved and sat so still while with his class waiting to go on stage…awww he was so sweet singing his little songs: SANTA to the tune of Bingo, Jingle Bells, and We Wish you a Merry Christmas! When he first got on stage he saw me and ran towards me, gave me hug and then went back on stage!

My little Charlie Brown did wonderful and we had smiles that lasted all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment