Sunday, June 14, 2009

Todd Agnew

PRECAUTION

Hello everybody!
Well we had a little scare on Thursday...not just a Tornado warning or watch BUT TAKE PRECAUTION!! A Tornado had been seen close so in the tub we went! Todd had to get Gabe out of bed, poor thing he was a little confused. We just told him there is a really bad storm and we want to be safe. Wander if he will go for the bath tub next time we have a storm??!! Anyway everything turned out ok, we did get more hail! Yepper...we were supose to get the jeep back the next day (which has been in the shop for a month at least) and guess what????!!! You guessed it...more hail damage...ahhhhhhhhhhh! crazy!
Lets see Friday I got my hair trimmed, which was long overdue, considering the fact that I can't even remember when the last time was that I got it cut...oh and I got it highlighted! Now THAT my friends has been FOREVER! I figured hey its Summer and it covers the grey really well...LOL! Yes I do have some grey hair, thank you very much! It was interesting because I had the boys with me, well Todd did come and get Gabe when he was finished working. Gotta love suckers...that kept Gabe happy while I was getting my hair painted, as Gabe says! :)
Gabe has been so excited for Saturday morning so he could go to his 2nd swim lesson...I'm glad he likes it! Todd said he is doing well, I think maybe I will have to catch the next one, so I can get some pictures. They have little songs taht they sing...it's really cute. Saturday evening Todd Agnew was doing a concert at our church...he is a wonderful christian singer, if you have not heard his music just tune into 102.3 the river or look him up online...I think you will like his music!! Todd was asked to be body guard/security...he got a kick out of that! Todd really enjoyed the concert, but I was unable to go...BUT I got to see him this morning at church and even visit with him some. It was awesome and I can't wait to see him again here in Austin! He has a cool sound with a wonderful message!
Today after church I got away with my friend Meredith for a few hours and had a pedicure...I am sure they were still talking about my feet way after I left, since it has been forever that I have had one!!! My feet were not looking to good! LOL Meredith introduced me to a frozen yogurt place called "sprinkles"...OMG YUMMY!!!!!!! It was a nice little break and I enjoyed hanging with my friend. This week will be busy as we are heading for PA on THursday, so I need to get everything washed and packed so I am not doing it all on Wednesday. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment