Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just Sitting around ;)


So......Seth can sit up for a few seconds and then goes into a tripod position! He is changing and growing so fast! I swear it looks like he has grown an inch every time I see him in the morning all stretched out in his bed. He has been eating rice cereal and his favorites are bananas and sweet potatoes...HE IS MY little SWEET POTATOE!!! ;) He pretty much sleeps through the night these days and sometimes he stays up a little late, depending on how he naps through out the day. Only thing that makes it a little hard is I can not get him to take a bottle at all, I have tried the medulla, and Dr. Brown and may try Avent. But then again I may just give my breast milk to him in a sippy cup. Gabe went straight from breast to sippy cup....only he would take a bottle sometimes, if I was going to be away from him. Just makes it hard because there are a few things coming up that I would like to do, but may be during the time that Seth needs to eat. Oh well he is waaaaaaay more important and he is my last one. Speaking of that Todd got sentimental the other night. After the boys were asleep, the nightlights shining, I saw Todd looking down at Seth and then he peeked in on Gabe. In a whisper I said "What is it Babe?" and he said "Well it's just that, this it...no more little ones." Awwwwww I feel the same way but we both agree on no more, but its still hard. We are at good ages to enjoy both of them as they grow older and we grow older! LOL We want to keep up, ya know??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment