Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Mine started on Thursday ;) only because my dear sweet friend April invited me out for dinner…a few hours with no kiddos! We had some yummy Mexican food and a great l”little” drink to go with it! ;) The best part was talking with my friend…lve you April!

Saturday we went to the first UT tailgate of the season! Our sweet friends the WHITES which include Keith & April have been having them for years, they have a great spot and always have food and wonderful cold beverages! I made some yummy fiesta ranch dip, which was a hit and so glad cause it is SUPER EASY!! Our boys had a blast…Gabe and Jax played on Paul (poppy)’s trailer with their dirt bikes and cars going up & down the ramp! UT won of Course!!!! :) I swore this year I WILL be more involved in the season…every year I say this is the year! LOL I usually end up coming in towards the end of the game…not this year though! Oh and I got to visit with my friend Cindy over some new found wine…check it out CUPCAKE vineyards out of CA! We enjoyed some vino and chocolate, can’t go wrong with those! Of course I learned a few things from Cindy the chef…I swear one day she WILL have a restaurant!

Sunday Gabe & I headed for Sunday school…Todd stayed home with Seth, since he is getting over a little cold. We pretty much hung around the house all day and rested.

Monday we had breakfast at I-HOP and then hung around the house again, did a little yard stuff in the back and I wrote bills…FUN FUN!  Seth rode in the outside Swing…that was neat to watch…what sweet smiles and sweet laughs! We Grilled a Steak that Todd and I split and Gabe kept saying “I want some snake.”LOL oh and speaking of snake…in some pots we found a skin left behind of a pretty long snake!!!! oooooo!!!!

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A WONDERFUL LONG WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment